Barnsley Cycle Hub provides free secure bicycle parking at Barnsley Interchange until 10pm on the day of the event (for registered users), so make sure you register in time for the event!!
- Free town center bike parking
- Convenient access to public transport (bus and train) if you want to continue your journey further afield
- Key fob access to the bike parking area
- Secure bike stands to lock your bike to
- Room for 30 bikes
Parking in Council car parks is approx. £1.20 to £1.60 for 2 hours and is usually free after 6pm; but prices and times do vary, so be sure to check the signs / machine in your chosen car park.
The map below shows the location of four car parks within a short walk of the event:
- County Hall / Court House Car Park (S70 2JW)
- Market Gate (Pontefract Road / Kendray Street, S71 1AY)
- Graham’s Orchard (S70 2SX)
- Pitt Street On-Street Parking (S70 1AW)